Re: [jose] Proposed Agenda for Interim Working Group Meeting

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Mon, 15 April 2013 17:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=0iQ2GkYecC9RqvIje3eywCOmY+9IxD9ln35tic3Wfsc=; b=D860byh3X37S8a9w7MQ3O7ryf3ikzW5i16rPDQZCBiLTmgH0I3WLOARYos+PXdMp8H qs8do4CcLTYfXDmNpK6663dxocyA1XjVQN89NkcwVb329euewKN+6Q3l+DeTqr7swCuR DYc7c2AINKxURasVWITPkphDGYSZF+EQcBdCPZzkTVCaERSfQkw2yyEkPxkd+87S/mxR X/+rSwS+C5NAXSGPkaKWiL+geokYITa2kYks8epalE4+wSp5f++CHWQXu9DdP6ISWk1t GdLFHD7u8tNIrOgl0CfLaMveSf6Hmn/1zzkU7o/HGcC2jywN5w5pRqkXXh8x8okqernv 7txg==