Re: [jose] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-33: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Mon, 06 October 2014 22:36 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=jWLvBBms3cLnV1UOIzaEgrz6WUerlWVT3Mo+M+d2b9I=; b=JmhUO4V1BX0oyDBm6o82OIM4FAvtFNXz7SfE+Ph+LbPyqjpBy5AUYvdJlrg907aN57 IBM4PULZVbjKw/V4+cNLwcrvmUrcAyHLJeroXaZe1MrMcmekp32Y1UCRZhh2fq6M0B8o SnEEjtZlymQYHRze97/y8bhjnbCrxg0LApTBIlQj1QkPHVcFMr+7aHYv6zUgIAos46bI N5XklJrKE0fruMi29T6h9/ckFdceBvT22Xbo59jkhXsWGoNlJggLN85e66w6aekjNx3w YPgjS9z4fBZUf7YIRSbVpyjxr3HIxT/UNjks2XFyDOZ1AWlDjtpLiANrDnSb+1PsmKwu NyVQ==