Subject: Re: [jose] POLL: Add other than pre-shared MAC key
From: Chuck Mortimore <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 12:14:38 -0700
List-Id: Javascript Object Signing and Encryption <jose.ietf.org>

NO
On Aug 28, 2012, at 8:02 AM, Brian Campbell wrote:

no

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 1:06 AM, Jim Schaad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
<CHAIR>

If you voted at the face-2-face please do not vote again.  If you want to
provide comments please change the title from POLL to DISCUSS.

Should we add the ability to have a randomly generated MAC key protected by
a different key?  The other key could be either a pre-shared symmetric key
or a public key.

Room vote:  3 yes, 5 no, 3 discuss

_______________________________________________
jose mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose

_______________________________________________
jose mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/jose