Re: [jose] POLL(s): header criticality

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Wed, 06 February 2013 17:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=0HAFTq69frusXTaMxrS2utQZP5rJ87LCBVmdP/ybJSg=; b=ujBx9Jz3KOwopKwR56O/sKXKa9/lOODzIGkAv1U7sxmgv04r8h9AsarHfNC63cxcFj 9XD14MLGd6SdbpebaxhHnzGBqL15U92977GMt4Ls4Hb9wWws6nKVnAlR7X2rg6KKPRCh yo7bNrZtFTGiuDaIS/9QGTOkY4qUgJmowDrYfhY6Rvby5aAAcIyDfjw+F7aLdJ64DEOj NG2zxnmUJcB49jh1Cjd6xmY4bO0fBr48NyWxbutQfi7Y1AAYOQ/ZKL8le89nEaP4N3cb a49DcENU8oYa7EadJkX0Qdl7QmiyzzBTbjrxNN7XgjRk2SIQ7ZoiYB9DrDTk5wziUEzV EsnA==