Re: [jose] Use of AES-HMAC algorithm

Dick Hardt <dick.hardt@gmail.com> Wed, 27 March 2013 22:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=MQVVxw7L2cpFKJ9JzU+G8ZkvY9o69JJbQuF3Mqv04HI=; b=kkF1QeK8lprgMvIVyc48ZfVnDcw1rq851KWJsLa6aCj4sQCRQLWbIlr6lA06kfEgSk 11dC6t1m0EGt2tepyEkNz2A8i7M7/XU9h8OqhHl3yOWOQVfDl3uCAtDOag/XR6ZyV8dt wwd+2EO6HmsWl48/9SarS8trtWyev9Xc6Ug6B6gtzc4ae4Jumzz0Efl99GfCzJn9OfGT SK/LMIV3q/7kM1HZvkoGOkwET07X5XB5OC+rXfGbkRZo8mWmG/AC/wY+8dm5SyHpc+eA 7HdZ3s3idf0ab/pakfijS609gNGwXQnckBvhh/onUXZ4xRk9sbeOkCi7MZn+wZcIS/Vm Ue6A==