Re: [jose] issues with x5c in JWE

"Matt Miller (mamille2)" <mamille2@cisco.com> Thu, 31 January 2013 22:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9513; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1359670547; x=1360880147; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=SEvoX0WljdgRdIkVg0cHAU7ddahbvs1FQfJWnTFbGaI=; b=WbC8+4VvtanhJ2no5NpAuFhY+nZ25kNfCAgUNgCGECDp4nOsKZmBo97G yHinX79B9tz3fInVozoOCqH7yp+pLv9+MPCdk5ixHujvFJfSkjPGrAffJ dX4YeCF9CZ+L9/uROuF4iB6O5fgOLnRZ0XrVECWbPkx8gdUVdCW2fVxCX g=;