Re: [jose] POLL(s): header criticality

nov matake <matake@gmail.com> Fri, 08 February 2013 15:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=Fem0eurZy+fIwX0NHFD3q01R/4JRBne9ps6Wp0KoW/Y=; b=1At7xdNBbO4lJYnz5Pq3XxBqdXUMmC9A4VNK1Yyt/c2GX6vDbOwIZqVkvLU1OYxvfg JjHf2Nw8zOrzEQ8Bi8iHu1TcOjJ1OXZ3f2KR5fapvm36ClaQTbkwyGisuOi7YxIGw9Nk bI5RdzcwQcmkG/u69CjMs+teOmAsaA0yJd2E385SqDhxGJxc2lQBIUalSCFT8tsM7LHh FFgNwsTuAgJHlGK6NO2OojLCWq5uK77DTGEqIklOw1HA6jBKBYqhSKR46Y5I74nXTDHS M/aeYSkJvXeJaHcJiJvqabi4oUse2Vr9nqJP/nNZaR5bLb46Y30dvzGY2jsU9yDyV7jA TSuA==