Re: [jose] Consensus call on charter for JSON Web Proofs work

Wayne Chang <wayne@spruceid.com> Tue, 18 October 2022 18:53 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.106 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=spruceid.com; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=yCHVwoOfEd8OegbvILQaO3rlwbE5C2YEuSpZ+lL1Wi0=; b=iq2SdVtPTPvDEAS0ogOXr0a9rBuZ+L/O42LH1rf2kt88K3zHxB4vhh5lxDujlnR7QY pJz0EXmLdAEMOdnBFHVgoUaKkkyUn/vr5T0S6DfbhugCZ+FRbMmqfbX9sI9cAAeniUep OVhD8AhAPPK9NbKC/zupB+ga3d1o4RAEO0n7NsLu+cSqHtC8nw/Ce+tNQg0pmsDhTVVL rueCaZ4bylKHcbtBl6jn+PT0S8xfEEgixzA5prYBQfPQlR6tIZ/3ck0UvOqk4x57yB7v kV/RkdAaV6iIrwe9qQfouDABRqYO1GuXse/wmbKXRRYX8wTBwg0aH3d1v1U5brvqWXfb /lIg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=yCHVwoOfEd8OegbvILQaO3rlwbE5C2YEuSpZ+lL1Wi0=; b=YvnUby8khM3EGEuuj8l/7EmWNL3OG0VfDf3FZLJ3czKzT1Z4KXCgXhyhmOian+FgCA xUDyfzBVK2TBq8Xj+d6nEuS3MpXU0in4XuKeO28IffpPhpt6LbMs2MNF0GOhpdFu0Yia jKb7efr8MQ8D9VALZjLIrJacEWmUI1LlDTZ1dcqk1QQxxQksbBxqZkIhF2u3xLoEtA0o 7gV3RPZIfa4V/21iw1e877WFsRJAnnOfTa4/JeNB0s/tCKMldBxvkZQnm8uCMk8kcD1M CHMs4PMKW8jkpWTB7C4Eh6J1qMV7Rq4I/uy+UB+59Dad69UvgSbjsPI5x40CIRiiWBWR DpJw==