Re: [jose] Should we keep or remove the JOSE JWS and JWE MIME types?

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Thu, 20 June 2013 15:15 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=y8DUXGJJnVsjnGjPoIjtZiTrrTTLbOudSWvaObrj2t4=; b=VcqQ3cdUWqqraUryRPYDmMN4fPvIUM0fy1UPRwZBVY9UkEgu616vy4AxxkX92SUH2R VCOIiIadrXfJU+sYVaqyai7cyQ8SDugcZjnrnSFsVHdmFXzBAFI3Ma3V7mJNQVXtw4Q0 gvBLAvsZlq9ONkMBTUgQ6wc5rH+pSmSWhkyHgLhgtEuO9vVxh6RpOtoTLLSX3mxIRxBu ITQ6l6Bpv+5skxyv582GT10RNHZD0vCD4qQ7ry6KyZD0W/43EYjq1tvtOSFTUOL7TeI9 T7be4SwYjT2GsvzqC1QpN2ajkHIIBLw10MrvJZH5FpjGtJHqpmQiMrdsNFd8PNxh1pFJ Ex6w==