Re: [jose] POLL(s): header criticality

hideki nara <hdknr@ic-tact.co.jp> Thu, 07 February 2013 02:07 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-gm-message-state; bh=DhmAlI7C8KNlJ1xWbd15jjiK72GZZL8Pf0nM+lQzKTg=; b=OBBwoVRsekoaZnutdb0R6NbGH0lufwDKIUj8grP+wQa3w9cpLiogHnjDNYdknJPP55 qzazrDV3cdXD/9hvF7M2f8/FM+/qcPSsViZVk0vNp75Sz1HnzwzwndXLkzOLQScWqiDc PItjWVqNBzN99vbfDVvLURkRaxVMnEGRg9p5xc7zY3AZhsIO2Y2CtnvG7MJyjsx5/YJs 128nY9fTffdYtYOqLn4O6f2MPvh1Zyw3ge950ev1YNkYZBxVaaIMPZJ+KrkT6H0eHMdr vARa51ID6W0ez5NkqPQxsYOcr5CmSePGYFgLZuQHLIceo/xlKn5i+PUNK7x5sAE3zHxj ZFXw==