Re: [Json] Nudging the English-language vs. formalisms discussion forward

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Wed, 19 February 2014 15:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bokxqedkMGSccuXB+MePph+Z/EwxzsnzLjnDhctF7ec=; b=lRG+DGRJDJuSaim7WPjQnsdPv2uv2v4biMSnku9oKtPP/WzksYQqX5sC6/8PJpUucp EQcotmvkcEdI4ZCD63I3OtHYBrZOtkd2HWx8823VeHcKNusonn8kiR234o3aTWT1Xp1y s2thIId4eC3wHbLutG4jNK/W7sHDN/IA6+1RK2GWgEBbnDqwabzQl+Kuhdo2CJkAIQBt pD2rQ9jY2h6ikCnU4Wf/D2CKe31X3dROnwXQt4QwmddFf8tpR10yfMSob5QvRSLx9HBR OyC7ykGXOvrwqRXmJG8vEgxFpkY3x85eakZBdxiR/UxRVNyHeTbY9cidXGDlXtnevkL9 qfCw==