[Json] How to argue about I-JSON

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Mon, 28 April 2014 18:16 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=0kOcpJAM+tqJfvFBZiFAs5mtZe8giVgZ/x7I7wajGh4=; b=CqtGaiE0p1LqGpoEpDrJpy9QcR1NlSa9YXc0x4JI9ARSkLIzcdSLh8U5upXow5oArd wjc4FOAksi9SA3dRto353aHA2+xBYgwUdpCuKWjk1iP1alXPPxF2uo5S5h0TgBbDiuys XD63ohCHzovG4fLkl8c6IWiXwx7zpBoYBAQk4oEzJn2V5+SpHyvDuGfa7mSASqxuK4cp qxdKGtqfJQvZ7WgHHZcl8GTBCV5TSnVTzBW2hiqU1rt+7irfQe2XMXJxyuSZeTPUiDMJ RHP6Plrfm6/wTSW7KPmQE6yUxPmnEnkvRCoZVgs2BvguSO+eczaKPv+ceBElVZWmrI+g UdZQ==