Re: [Json] Possible next work for the WG

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Wed, 16 October 2013 17:25 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=zPMo3j0SYLBlOgaOq7XN8XKRy9NB3YX4ZT7wT4AbYqE=; b=KO4ASIEfIX7R85kTeq/oUC/O5UZqE2rPLIsUs+tnd12JQDTcnRKdH7OId20Br6zaUR UnFUjmuARK0xWimDXyzkdMbI0Oo6T+G549kTc/wChBv0Cvzzwh3IIChKGjvdmQIbAtNJ V+f80KgMQviSX5+rMgiZDNDBPVD/824PkT8jmrZIcTuoA551ktT9cfzR7x+n6DcdlFjP 8TJzujZgtTyMExuzv72x0cJTtFn6dOvr/WoODchlXaHOVYE8hgbb9X/i5o2dcew5wdzK O0H7xTIo13ArcX7LSIz+gVU1xClX7xP5PoVlUN3Ha5ifMzLRE0hc5UlADQYHaX2aVOt9 x56g==