Re: [Json] fun with streaming, was The names within an object SHOULD be unique.

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Tue, 30 July 2013 16:43 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=X0byl0gYe4wRWOLAbHuxixGIXqjoYPvdHotdqxKkTBs=; b=PiEIiFG0JSZXKiRhwpAWD53MNqKcGbGtp2A/xqVfwMlsf0j53ssDXJ+d1PI7zIZ/Sh ZMOejAon7jCHfj+dPsez/5grh854zLnJ1WXw1GqWXW5u0EWDYy4BRzhvQnF/t8mY77z3 cRJjndR2gugqWUIIqgjmnhmD6u96b8xZLQVigeW1Zo+h+o9R/Y+9hX3SHboKOD8y6L3l 28WDv/VB0D8eO/GSwmW28C1wvNJxlVyopxlXL3D7SPNjtp0FsqfgkHJI+qJeh0j+QfIf ZmxSHTSuxhcxPCXruDuR0MO/gF2b2Eb2P4f5sWqq2EB2Cl0zb6j8bSdzyGVCASk6jTTV JLFA==