[Json] Namespacing and avoiding pathologies

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 20 February 2014 19:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=knB/+lBNLdDWFSxDmyrTxrcuDCqvI3koggIzR8z1Q/I=; b=kv5biq1eFIGjgXzUBwJiJXnXECbrNStLFJ35ETZ9yGK3E/QCyFbfyd0czXVshnbc+h tv0YX6O/DwPLj9WJtKcTWCs3G5EXlIWomi4lRIb2pksqKj65Pe0o72fba0hsiLICcgxN 8JMCBc1knsLgjr2XYLDHyKDEY3sIOeUyugol6Brch8ksVWUuKN4HDzq2ZNLLiyrKtQNP L6VDduGe6Nz1lsoABVc+r3zxd/YQm3Tge6yZHwS8NlBCoZlKpznxya3xHUfA5U+F8Qiw hNQ3O4xxM44jrGvi+CLfd3itQoX+zDyPqHh6cWsqdDg26jjPKFOOC/uhmm6rkLLLDoqm aKWA==