Re: [Json] Pete Resnick's Yes on charter-ietf-json-00-01: (with COMMENT)

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Thu, 30 May 2013 07:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=1822; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1369897789; x=1371107389; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=V/2B+ofjiUu4bbXUDqFSd3f6yysAi+Dr9/3uqQ5BcQM=; b=WUUsKbS05BvINJ/GRNAUJ+JSc0abTjUV6XJJ4FOoxspdadGrCprrvEay vvyKcCLM9Ce3MtAoBDIcc0VXxH7RJhgNEi5RM+Bu7YdLDiJkM3mjc99D/ eyDTjdaUZxpchDcPmIAYsT6yVmAu1kqJuTLf2E6wJeH7Ptl0fnveUcZyb s=;