Re: [Json] Benoit Claise's No Objection on charter-ietf-json-00-01: (with COMMENT)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 16 May 2013 14:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=nrPXtJDNZCsAH9Sl9pu3Mqzuuca0UCsB/+a/+VjE8Wk=; b=P80tEuEsO5AY/iszHy62wIpoV8CfaZZMCF87ZNu9oe7A0sUqPeA07Pra8SZ4hl4let Xq4qOin0xqIi27QLIDq9CfsPd49gH2J2aYQO+KA4WtqNUYlD36qMdoSXHAsV3ZvGlwiR UzbtZvVtzXUsSH0xW2jLCNmyhtL0A8Cpr9SCNXVYcofR/tPzWIy/aZHZKGTOeiy/1fHQ 8DTS+vtNFodCA76HxFG5KmHPFxWNSknPxt3jNtzTBJSuxdD5JurnbWWQUAj5JnsMKgBc /kDLP3mDJK/PTGpKM6d+7lJXWMsbhc8EA5nEoeDUnbZcBZHWyoqVtzwu7W6iw6SNzo+Z fWiA==