Re: [Json] Nudging the English-language vs. formalisms discussion forward

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 19 February 2014 15:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=BXOHhEz9/RFTYdNR+nTlKo3BXchZr4w0mU62Hzv9aio=; b=ur4YKEFnRMPfgFvhDgKRnpeGMIl3Lif6DrmvDqouEhvClvrlc5wdk+rVNiOHxsE7Wv YI9NRMQhkUkzPsCEKKb5qIgDcYlbzzz4jOlulGc4beXiDkkHU9BwLmQCepMIYVyHOfKy VdIfgvPnDVWhZqrI1e76/ffF6q6iXXyUqhxEK8qaEq1chxkTwrAbu55WGJvWp4QntDo9 +qZTrnccSCw4R2WpQas9KwvRri0DePcNGeJntHvB+qf1DHO0Fs2Uad84RWlMC8BvIfIQ TzWtTReAB2ZmTdX1wEDhX5cxFZnFfUIJUTVeidLKlKxuxXcxFZ6Hd35N5fv27HNKJfpr +bzA==