[Json] terminology issues in RFC4627 JSON

=JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com> Tue, 12 March 2013 13:20 UTC

Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 06:19:57 -0700
From: =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@KingsMountain.com>
To: json@ietf.org
Subject: [Json] terminology issues in RFC4627 JSON

the message below tacitly identifies some issues with RFC4627's terminology,
especially the term "JSON object" (I've trimmed the below to include only the
json-specific portion) There's other issues with RFC4627's terminology to
highlight, I can try to do that (in company with other folks' observations).

HTH,

=JeffH
------

Re: [OAUTH-WG] review: draft-ietf-oauth-json-web-token-05
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg10324.html