Re: [Json] draft-goessner-dispatch-jsonpath-00.txt

Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org> Tue, 14 July 2020 09:15 UTC

From: Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 11:15:19 +0200
Cc: JSON WG <json@ietf.org>
To: Daniel P <danielaparker@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Json] draft-goessner-dispatch-jsonpath-00.txt

Hi Daniel,

that is great confirmation that now is a good time to bring these efforts together.
Do you know the people who are driving this?  Are they aware of how they could be contributing to the IETF?  Could they be convinced to contribute to an IETF effort?  Who should talk to them about this?

Grüße, Carsten