Re: [Json] REMINDER - WGLC Ends 2013-10-11

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Fri, 11 October 2013 23:24 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=UkZp4oQYk7G6QGq5f9qgODGCJcTpzuw4Y2LBqlUNPOg=; b=b59SfWAAeuot3ULOUFGF7uRuEncnAzfmjDaQQ3W7wxAVyzM4e1dOakxK8mZWPVozSR ekMJ9xvlYu91hOvYgC/bJbRJaNmsWV8LXKk7JEeIHIr9ihHExpCxgolKrdoRZJOD99oX JY2iepde2QXMLrdySoHoG1RkMSS1DZ0RcEqw0xARKrtW2S90uF+0sjU/NPO1P3yJNHsj zTToXCp9yA7e296nf62KmOzGfjlTRso0gbylArafT8ZSCDKcrHmwGLYZhjnpIUtTKlpj V+gUHwR7Wsyd5WR9rGwkkLeIRukcaQtS/tij/2IeeOUWUK8dqYhYXqE1fOKweAh10T9X ChRg==