Re: [Json] Moving the +json suffix registration to 4627bis

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Wed, 16 October 2013 17:28 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=x5bf23jsCE3QQSsqOd3JflqWWE2XwA/MwS/xZnN4HjE=; b=mhHb24xLWqA/uIN3EFbywBAh7XUm2aLEnbZXAWDYqZAwx1HHljC2KL43TMeUwZLpXP pzrF8S47P3Ad8OsdCkwHqL60HfrH41KgYulR/IABXoJFTtSiCVKbDD++8gsQ+T4HKk0R TdL0WA9y4/CbApvcf0g4MUiIdJbLDpFFnlNDXjg/HO0ZLwd3TIKsKpYt5X454mQgczOz 6T5leNhFP5eArp6DWVCKO7bb3YrcxDYc9bnT/JbtofJaSExdt04p5Mr3GrbvV7GyYShk ONZiqBdraK3XPCYvWbGj2EbCb9FGX1ZGvIq5H+f5Q1A2ahAFnSYxScEpt5KyIAcsWUfN Ocdg==