Re: [Json] Proposed Wording for New WG Charter

Nico Williams <nico@cryptonector.com> Thu, 20 March 2014 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=cryptonector.com; h=date :from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references:mime-version :content-type:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; s= cryptonector.com; bh=DYWt/VqCa56+STad0yNRyq7peGs=; b=Nu3DryOm2n4 zsE9JaSFFegvYE9Onni5LxjpvxGEfSatxkgLF2T2taMnbDtjPpUXSanzrFfQauiH bNIuDwmaeNOJrgtj2Sk3Ip4ydZ0ZlDwLdL3tf/HGwbzw1T6hhSvEFLOm8Es5F9wu aSZu+HmSrv59b4zP8WMdgqRGoEyt+AMQ=