Re: [Json] Proposed minimal change for duplicate names in objects

"Jim Schaad" <ietf@augustcellars.com> Sun, 07 July 2013 05:45 UTC

From: Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com>
To: 'Nico Williams' <nico@cryptonector.com>, json@ietf.org
References: <B86E1D4B-1DC8-4AD6-B8B3-E989599E0537@vpnc.org> <CAK3OfOj3MNNhjwo2bMa5CgoqynzMRVvviBXC8szxt5D17Z7FDg@mail.gmail.com> <51D3C63C.5030703@cisco.com> <51D48023.1020008@qti.qualcomm.com> <20130703201143.GL32044@mercury.ccil.org> <00cd01ce7a9f$19adeaa0$4d09bfe0$@augustcellars.com> <00d701ce7aa6$cc5fe700$651fb500$@augustcellars.com> <CAK3OfOiWrWCvNQneokyycV1Jb98M=UR-U7z0dhxUjzVdf+PwDw@mail.gmail.com>