[Json] Observations that might help the discussion

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Wed, 10 July 2013 15:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1373469899; x=1405005899; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject: content-transfer-encoding; bh=Jb6vQdAP8Q3aabxDor8NgjY7leSdo8NyKUfw0LgFY3Y=; b=D5dDFOBSy2W2COqVZsdTknDEOpKSEQvfI3lXFkYNpVvZ+v5jsLMXhL8t Esy741XRp261/dYDVM0cHyKpX51+5ol87onn/sztX3gZH6wsyH22oFLi4 c8Z6MpJRClJxtH05aQVsRISJ34qLUM4jbKZy4bXiZljbGbRbSMQtsrvF0 I=;