[Json] Sticking to the current charter, virtual interim meeting, and discussion questions

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Tue, 16 July 2013 02:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1373943349; x=1405479349; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject: content-transfer-encoding; bh=/Z3okpd2ca56PBnGoEsOJVIi/q1EhG7x4QaYsOwZItg=; b=jMEhS1vQ5zU1tUcbdClzb2yf6KDMyYlomFgMQRpjxtRqz4wCkTeERgx2 bEeM0xAscBa8QsSFb8J/q2ATsZy6ATDWlEJYiC9j3QAmBIJAwt2XVnpCb qLf+OYACbr+C4J7b8ubTrm2rTdZhX1R1/u+6kGtmykvpA9LtZw//dd6Jl M=;