[karp] RtgDir review of draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-hello-crypto-auth-02

David Sinicrope <david.sinicrope@gmail.com> Sat, 28 September 2013 17:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:references:from:content-type:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=kVyX92Ot9SDgoJgUhrCF1TQR19z8iIwKF47gzbDJb1E=; b=gJ4xx1531paYkPzXEKA5QT6IuaaxruqBKwg1hFRdpIGJC3AwpLA2BleiYSHZL1yYEM +DvgZhs87RZ/5+Z8tu/y2f7vSHLnKfZ62sJDBJQevTfeeBUrGKQEq/C3R+5uLx/wmnyP i9xTTutR2tL6QFN7hXv7rQAEQ6cMNfXJqg5u2BNq5KDIg/84GS0nsViu/vhKnMqfAsIy opTo9dM29Wsc5fDOgluZj7WhuC0ID+BtNzW9eeEurkUQliiF3rv8Mf0jGEY452IhBnfU xN1BgZqcqOGeQkBistcxkc1wTL6xOh2FBK4jS1Hh9owd5RSCeF6c5GZr/ZoHbPvBIU+2 i8Xw==