Re: [karp] Comments on draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table

Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf@mit.edu> Thu, 05 December 2013 14:40 UTC

From: Sam Hartman <hartmans-ietf@mit.edu>
To: William Atwood <william.atwood@concordia.ca>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 09:40:02 -0500
Cc: KARP Working Group <karp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [karp] Comments on draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table

    William> In the spirit of the chairs' plea to read and comment on
    William> the WG documents, I have read the crypto-key-table document
    William> carefully.  Herewith some comments, which hopefully will be
    William> useful to the authors, even this late in the cycle.

Unless directed otherwise by chairs, I will address comments that regard
changes introduced during IESG evaluation.
I will take the other comments as too late.

I will address some of the formatting comments recieved separately,
within the constraints that I have a small window of time available to
get a draft out today and I really want that to happen.
Many of the other issues will be handled by the RFC editor: they are
quite good.
Some are actually more technical than formatting.
I do think a lot of these issues would be good to consider if we ever do
crypto-key-tables BIS.