Re: [karp] Clearing your DISCUSS on draft-ietf-karp-threats-reqs

Gregory Lebovitz <gregory.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 20 December 2012 06:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=g9c8mk8inrsTQPi7OvXTWGa74jOGH2rmyIqe/MNW06Y=; b=bejiEvXAVjug0FkAneAo5D5EUdEDBmcf+6MEbAYr+CXooVZ0p/ph1eCdLZIAflMLB1 V+qrLcLH5yaTwKCeAsx2zpJQK//QgJvGY8Y2IaLR/hEROiPS0D/4CULHKlZCVukU/vVQ MCMD4HfNg3pjBEMqLBbHuBejGrG5vM8eKkPCPEk0ua8vVr8yaaSBUXHaG1qp6AFb9K/I MlyA7PhsQKVnpp8yjixQ0/O9PTlRwzi1pewINLAFzRMi/Sxvld21K40cl5ZrqKKGUag+ 8L1g7IlTS5//oiDuSJVWb89eDzEBSInXEe8v5jnfTdf8944p0V/Lip2RAT/1AHHd21F1 xurA==