[keyassure] Not yet for WG consideration: draft-hoffman-dane-smime-00.txt

Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman@vpnc.org> Fri, 04 March 2011 01:15 UTC

Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 17:17:02 -0800
From: Paul Hoffman <paul.hoffman@vpnc.org>
To: "keyassure@ietf.org" <keyassure@ietf.org>
Subject: [keyassure] Not yet for WG consideration: draft-hoffman-dane-smime-00.txt

This is just a heads-up that Jakob and I have submitted a new draft that
might be considered by the WG, BUT NOT YET. We did this now so that we
can do a brief presentation at the Prague meeting, but the chairs have
asked that we *not* take WG focus from the current TLSA work, and that
sounds fine to us.

--Paul Hoffman