Re: [keyassure] Opening issue #21: "Need to specify which crypto

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 02 March 2011 23:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=onAriBZrpJ58YU69DRzytAcLneJ9FmAOJZb3aJZDDZs=; b=HsHrYh/t4kBeRzG+3XvY9SEgtgA58NCABTcdDpME02jUU46MaGsx0H6r05psp9kGmm VyTP89MDG7N3fx3NfNHATJ0OTTtMk/yB9jO5c27V/7SjNe/UTpzssSqO8p3WKRHowJwz v4bTtpVTuREpxqhAb3xVkY+to3/v/4raRfISc=