[keyassure] PROPOSAL: Revision of DANE client requirements

Zack Weinberg <zack.weinberg@sv.cmu.edu> Mon, 28 March 2011 16:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=wjUxgsYqBt0IPfkMIfs9tmUCassioDJC9zRSwkV7V20=; b=NNmUT697g35fugaQ7QsHYvi3hHs8dr8cyVLCdOZeA8rK2MTCIbCyurxOz10PW/8Z57 YLm1+1Tdft3D/mUt8zSCmllPOWyUFSzyK0Qdw1a5u+2qQoq7WGyQOb1Ya3CFVHwZLkBG 1yZFVyKVSQ3x+tzJKXnYyb4CiHVAGp7X7tVWY=