Re: [keyassure] Objective: Restrictive versus Supplementary Models

James Cloos <cloos@jhcloos.com> Wed, 30 March 2011 15:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=jhcloos.com; s=eagle; t=1301500856; bh=6d7mxX2Sd1i8s8OlKQwJGsuXWG3ba0TJL87PyIrqQ3g=; h=From:To:Cc:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=dTIpNxKT4/MUI93GFsenfsaG5s22D86AxZcmb+41YRw5llITsgTBJJqmo20oCi4mn WKFmSbRMm3Mc53ClfSybabvA7KFnwQl74tx3v2Ck2jAYSjqwncHlTxDWdjXpqcFDaL o4JBrDuqTZlXnjVUFwohq3C3oA0JzWNomjkbrmJ8=