Re: [keyassure] Opening issue #21: "Need to specify which crypto algorithms and certificate types are mandatory to implement"

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Fri, 04 March 2011 00:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Tu9tjFncnEJJNFIt5sLqvT5w1NkgZRgP5OA+ZTu3UuA=; b=QzQqCWV9jhtmDku9pK7GpVedrSE8kFkWyl+DUzfyDOPaSXP3tGe4XRqRH6Cu1XGYZm Dnw8n1pgjgSCOouuMmutcyLU4I4Y80ktWY0hvwAUufBdxV4Z/9DEJpP/XREVIdXdPCxr EO40WXzyIogVKcFiBwYzILzuKi6ZxZRToJyTk=