Re: [KEYPROV] RFC 6063 on Dynamic Symmetric Key Provisioning Protocol (DSKPP)

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Mon, 13 December 2010 22:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=KAvEZ7bdxGnEbKVLyt8GssZHvL6ANoG5uquKlkV0ZFE=; b=lkxARjEuIUbVbirMTY11PVa9v3PGu8Gg9v1pLVH2vZWWM0wcOvW0/WKY15AAPC9Kaw bCMgrwA3j3KUfOsRqjfnB2cH3CeXjiZmCGtAkg+lIuR0FclwsMDEwinjom6vDJBZPd6I ZjwQ0/3FjwO68r5aulrCWnDPKdgDPFw99Z7GE=