[KEYPROV] Status and Next Steps

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Fri, 24 September 2010 13:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=OdsPi9nt989DoahFbSmyiH4SxXRWMh9VkqAT4u4k18I=; b=Z6vRK6hqGfM+AhhsifrumM1mURjN1xdU4ctI3f+ZU1I8DM2U4mYqkZL7JKEAH55l0z W7d42HxLLjkAJno+BInLUgIUJ2N/SIht2A96sOjh9fpTzTGT/GdmnM9eGnTV0E5NdLKJ LqMw4nJHqDKUBc/7ifmL4jk4CLlUO7uiGuenY=