Re: [kitten] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-22: (with COMMENT)

Bill Mills <wmills_92105@yahoo.com> Thu, 28 May 2015 18:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1432839027; bh=srSPz3z76ieaNiwk0+5Bu8bR8q5kCqpqDkyYFIUVM2A=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=VrsCVllBDTbPHPUeAHVAYSgaX1JOlQVFNWAtjfxKMev4sOxjnN0rD50Xl2jfZkPlv5Nt5nI/9vo0xvmb1+R0eyf6KUKOVwFy6oZ1uAPiSBMyzpoT/Rx5Ar8TkRCXNx9ux7agHhruWXEmR2606FsU1Jr2uqZgvz8EPhXZENXCcHbzsw5F+rMeF/hvklISq44o5km4abzQ+1qAua81pEWWRq+2SEMlhPY0dr4GvDeLrro8S59UnTOCacPdvNmolnBapLA58YP10LDiAdkSxueCRCQ8cg7T7phlOo0wawByhjTsCozNFpa+pCpqbcqaiZUNioxXwq52kXQtTwv9b0/k8w==
X-YMail-OSG: Ai2f1iUVM1mo_WJkeoLgBvhsZTZ_ISECfwcHfZp0syiYNZuDlNidkgGOyXlx1Vs 6qi7EWSl.D8FRApOJX3YA6xBXezb7v2sb3kypkbPhTJmeDFFdldodNEEjtWID2NlgRE7n231dywf 5oPzF4LyQWcRGg1btpily0kpC__Rt26_FHmT5n43J2.v2s2.WAHqq8Z6uGerL30YSa80VlcEPxlR YeBuUtyXLrn7Pu_Tp14bJogKpZFsZsyujX_77Jk1qJqiPFosHlnwibZ6aJE4nNmkBSIwgVp0i3NU RQ45AH951LTNm7SAA9n9E5DaJxivllTmSW7ngYbLT9o08lfE2z2ysU6ZEPZMUM2nYLpdJXZY_BH4 R_Kjbw5zYDpgKFud9pJoVxWcUQEr8jEwQ1tFimMVgpWPaNbYIkXykK4q_iepeLD6z3kb5QxIM6jf XziQpLeFRPVoRklO_N8JYHi_8287JnCnOMtHZlT4ZrukjkU3CAfGLlcZG_u5qsduu2Qy_JS0a.GZ bGETeYy1qaRsUhJTrKf7Hrko-