Re: [kitten] draft-hansen-scram-sha256 and incorporating session hashing for channel binding

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Mon, 02 March 2015 19:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1425324218; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=lgbzHvyIr+Bdajqe6T89n6qDKW1WkznYGF5t7EVlrdE=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=FGxowJSjYWrnfqgaPmG43qLiz+CJE0yuQAvlC3H2gEsCSFnI3kHwLx/6svWHGdXMqEFm2I PI+eGQHRLPEek6aNpEo9zJG/r+gPvdiUFkSGlSYf1xAidOPQaDagEJwIKvpsjpphHoV4CY wbKPSrWnGq9a2VuJ+ikfwLpRC7PNHn4=;