Re: [kitten] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-22: (with COMMENT)

Bill Mills <wmills_92105@yahoo.com> Tue, 26 May 2015 20:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1432673588; bh=tk6cwbTZmLirTvWonPaZMo2NCmmVw3yWK/YkT8r3noM=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=SinB2cXY5RsvtKIw7BVR/xx4wqHI478MnoDvslxY7eWtO3qWpOQGaAIk374BmLZ8UeE6oQDSYQ82y6EOn1jEm2olImFDdLCbNdK8dvpSobVSEHL0GtJxboGNrEfNLEquxMlJ2/H0eRBdqL2zU2Q/eFJLMVom5RA7ESBNWMQDT7DwgqkNsewQPyHDwaOWPiDqwDEZfSEomlf1OMVMrSsLq2O4DjSH8WTbOtfljE2rVkvQADouOjrBADrIBjloOzON8q8BzwifzzQRr1wS0seErO1kwZOMUJLIUwDEhi1ydo5LbeD5bObJeggUMeBCmO2FBwKRgKmk3kmVmNZKXRpGfA==
X-YMail-OSG: .CWoxzUVM1lygTAnYIrgY_E2n9kQu0O29ojSTuLxr9XDEvi._LHFouE7MwkM9vq ttYLkwN9Hta.qEk7fAROrziFdbMXlUBfkpW4PP4nfWUjxY_dJB_bcWiK8fZVlUNzDBArNHnkT.hn oKy8t5D9iRzhGz10CI0KJnaW9k2Jv2ljULInifc7LOXiLSfLLPfMz7miuJeLWt2GtN4pFCxlSn_7 YNBtFRIrjlBacLpn67zU1fgIRQehC3S_IL4ua_JX9N3Ig6vluSNHdvhQq.f9fL3lgn7rgBQSVKXz ChS3Nk8SF5h.U9sjyJHLCnzFHSblyvVwqJUIVdZcCeXChwIJwJJPABuBoKwwHMQjbRDCMU8v.mY6 XsI7eawaeuKBPdZvIaYmcK36edlWg6czxLj1yCvAXhvwmpMea1Lk5t_zMkIIZGVxFAeMWCGFpRIQ 8GX98QVbatkO.FNqobzcQwhXOX7F_JJpePqoRW9fbrXyd2Wt20ZMx.S0QXGnHMcwPNxzT489P0vG qdM_CZ_E6sfQLcASy