Re: [kitten] Proposal for tracking document reviews and skipping WGLC

Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> Tue, 21 June 2016 16:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=secure-endpoints.com; s=MDaemon; t=1466525111; x=1467129911; i=jaltman@secure-endpoints.com; q=dns/txt; h=VBR-Info:Subject:To: References:From:Openpgp:Organization:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent: MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type; bh=beuqRkgtk2P/pEtBgYU4oa blstlVD84o72LB968rtRs=; b=LQ8WSa2JO4jn13D0v+avvdArGVCCV2ez/mkOS+ 6hKVbs/IZH31InQLjwpCbWfw5fT8KP7UNAr0HWGMfCS+re7YUwjRg1yXasmiz+6q FJ9b8VaE3+MK4xMsfmlHixQEFlReKB7PORhmkh/emEkn2GbureDLJN8aZKdbPua6 hSLPU=