Re: [kitten] AD review of draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-oauth-21

Bill Mills <wmills_92105@yahoo.com> Sat, 25 April 2015 18:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s2048; t=1429985690; bh=Q5WzZVMmZksyGCUrcBUx1LdCcAIge0urL2H8qsFRbSY=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:References:Subject:From:Subject; b=JOXqzZVy97VV33UfofAXev56Xk0ovp7/Q0Jjjz6yCTMOLYfC/N36y1WYWaapPRvRIFqiZR6e297zQB1ZYgNC6DftsySzIS2HvDDvL7SwC8+RKfzfB81DKWpVe5L3smRnrUrjkcjoVOELBLFZTGjHllUb8tim7GKwnhIBmpS1rz2zsNMMuRj+s36YE1/8WpbVE+AbRXqWYYUDti4alIWz3QIj657qoKVpyR7bjtncpjBPAmBi6KD/QtKTNg1+txbTHlc6zbB+eYLJxU///pB4IoCgYLJ/RlB/4pXJ4khMP5aqVle1sEH43NoKm05Q/1CUY/SDEVM1y50KOxGGVac7SQ==
X-YMail-OSG: pe0JsT8VM1m3IPg2LZeNOjJYHcVRBkqiw.LknIi0Nf8s90X_WJOWZu_HW03b0qn 8RQasNgfQm49.h0_eBjDO_mUHM5HrJQIIZEH.3BEKXz9S6dGDvPGCrRPaVTdipBM.NTgMkOKs6nY pHozEa3g3M2CEhj4MU5WQAfnw3.EyfoEfgsoCtfjNrQmPF7XM8C1IF5AmZUuwkj39RnHj58M.2dW cxGSDsqQzbXilDqsTYmFo1FUKICuN8aJWJAqKmnEhlez1dOYpvuTU0zeWMNba1UINAbFWVWT_Npf KbhdnpNXtzeN2HW4sCyVvsL3cAvuCQgiibaH0kw3lC8NlP81G8RUyl7gimJa0CD7INVak6sNGw0m Pn4fex5mk12edCt_bU251rAW7z.wv0WcQeODDSL71vNRQ.oB8UEhBRRDrJEC_30vMuGGi1x20EM7 A6Bnm6XR7mu5aSLGRytSYuFVXZGNmnfOB_a1NsEoY1fV6sRdsGPdbMAddsfM.vUka4QyL4MZmMuj w6b9Ee9n3eroBsKhNzEzOouIVmkd7cmhbYpniuAaoLyR2LblJYTZfbw--