Re: [kitten] WGLC on draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-06

Michael Jenkins <m.jenkins.364706@gmail.com> Thu, 09 April 2015 22:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=I5T6cOHNLPkSEXVgpeOtnSHTszMitWV06wI+vbK+Xdo=; b=qIa8WlJzy+JlCGXBKVCYH+zH16j+O+OtzfyrvbkfCbdJ/Ce5zdpFq0d+OnUSvYGcuX 9JL9JazPzAajvJQf52mujiYSkilBWgF7HHAX+okcrNanwi2OYq+7IRqWfN+ywla5wREr gphVOQmt0wpZ+a+5Y7GIr0SfPcMdao6naDNhcVWRhhTFqv+0LdrntzhlXzedZyB7KbTe NnbGDshuHPhA4CepkBMkqxK3kK0Ar0UDFt1cXuY1tGK1YYjKdBYStcwIlMyqzQqghkeE prxoCDXcC0KBemm2AvevWywb8tc3vVsL4tCltmCQPootpyXVK0pSxRAVo//PK22l+cyp xUzg==