Re: [kitten] Proposal for tracking document reviews and skipping WGLC

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 21 June 2016 09:03 UTC

To: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@MIT.EDU>, kitten@ietf.org
From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 10:03:16 +0100
Subject: Re: [kitten] Proposal for tracking document reviews and skipping WGLC

Just for the record: I think this is a fine thing to try
for a while, and thanks to the chairs for being willing.
I hope the WG are also willing to give it a shot as I figure
we need to make IETF stuff easier for WGs like kitten that
maintain important protocols through what will sometimes
be relatively "low energy" periods.

S.