Shed the winter weight before spring is in full bloom.

Slim Self <Audrey@jenkinsthinksthin.com> Fri, 27 March 2015 17:25 UTC

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:25:36 -0700
To: krb-wg-archive@lists.ietf.org
From: Slim Self <Audrey@jenkinsthinksthin.com>
Subject: Shed the winter weight before spring is in full bloom.

Owning The Think Thin LifeStyle by Gia V.

Hello again Krb-wg-archive

We all know that losing weight isn't easy.

It seems like it takes forever and I'm generally unhappy the whole time.

What if you knew how to lose 10 pounds next month and you only had to spend 10 seconds of each day next month worrying about it?
http://www.jenkinsthinksthin.com/derisively/4821/134/0533-languished.php

No vigorous work. No freaky foods.

You can own the thin life too.

Is the 10 second plan right for you?
Own the thin life
http://www.jenkinsthinksthin.com/derisively/4821/134/0533-languished.php

Think thinner

Gia V.

Twitter @OwnThinkThinLife

PeopleWatch
500 Days of Kristin, Day 60: The Case of the Missing Rollerskating Party

AlmostFamous
Eddie Murphy and his pet racoons
Welcome to the future: David Allen Grier bought his website name finally

Like Me On Facebook

Twitter @OwnThinkThinLife

This is Gia again for ZeroNineEasternAffiliates. I'll stop mailing if you let me know on the link or in the mail.
http://www.jenkinsthinksthin.com/406/molest-1704/vectoring.htm

Eighteen
Seventy-Seven
Broad Well SW
Atlanta
Georgia
30310

Ramen.So much has been written, blogged, posted, tweeted and texted about Ramen. I really got lost in all of the million comments posted by the ramen tweakers online just trying to find a good noodle joint when I was in San Francisco recently. I settled on Katana Ya on Geary as it was 2 blocks from where I was staying sooooooo natch! I look so sad, standing there on a chilly night after doing a set in SJHeres what I got! This was a very yummy bowl of their, Spicy Roast Pork Ramen!! I decided that since I was going to attempt to make my own Ramen from scratch I needed to sample some. So over the next few days I ate Ramen in San Francisco, Ramen in San Jose, Ramen in Daly City and in all points in between. Each spot had a hype man screaming that this was the best bowl of Ramen in the universe.