Re: [L2CP] RE: Wadhwa new draft 01- Remode Id comments

Michel.Platnic@ecitele.com Wed, 24 May 2006 09:50 UTC

To: Sanjay Wadhwa <swadhwa@juniper.net>
Subject: Re: [L2CP] RE: Wadhwa new draft 01- Remode Id comments
From: Michel.Platnic@ecitele.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:50:26 +0300
Cc: l2cp@ietf.org

Hi Sanjay,
About your answer: [[SW]] The aggregation info is for the uplink on the
DSLAM. It is optional and is preferrable to keep it seperate from ACI or
any other local loop related info.
I am fine with your that.
Thanks,
Michel.

"Sanjay Wadhwa" <swadhwa@juniper.net>
23/05/2006 17:11

<Michel.Platnic@ecitele.com>
cc
l2cp@ietf.org
Subject
[L2CP] RE: Wadhwa new draft 01- Encapsulation + Remode Id comments

Hi Michel
  Please see inline.