Re: [L2sm] Next steps with draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Mon, 22 January 2018 18:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8cFxjHnaQ0eGyfciODOuMJfgGw/VdHYEiijiaeoyEus=; b=IxRxH3Na0ZgE6uQGrhV/Q0Jp8zP1O0Vn2Ev64cIXSI0A4DbzB4SMHOKwC1zFfx6MZq dJmPHrv+iTf7URA+xs3OLyv1oi0v9jePfqzwjgpWfUnfcjriUeaJzd7+gD1G9HwR3ACm X5I0AX0mcsP8l+NFOJqSpH/Wa+1nIC6BKz48jUj+uO6qKRhm6Ej4M4zx/mwWn4Y4ay2z Jqj1usTXXATQnsPB6IaSA+BAF0LAYNPX4EdEpvRlj5X5pZkowuCAgEkkkI+J3X001RmW YZRQQTe7B4pKI2MFVOIGRZ/h/6T/XQlFSycwhcHEfkJ004hiyKVx+UchwrxUDSUUKMy0 tVZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8cFxjHnaQ0eGyfciODOuMJfgGw/VdHYEiijiaeoyEus=; b=CbSQw/tsQezwdCxoOuQfK0m39H4s270s/n74wRWkfU/rRa5ZwpxQf4CZ7JEuhB2z+G EdvjXaE6fJHALL0jEbrNUXHNUsN1bphPPJNpMJziUZWfthhtndrQcwMmJEwYq58LeoCt zO40OF4JeJSRi31h/M/PVc78MGI4yzOhJ43kusYVfrwo8P4vJ6pML1MlDA60B7IpXQo2 KPn24yJDW3BifqC2Q+m1IeDwjdFFv9KyYxiUeAuuqZdfBGPwOBQrZh2NaAHHTznpfAEK jTFj1fvEn3CKVs6SonFKsJAQyuuAueJ7Ls4HKFmS1TvBXYNJTx43Ud1M0fbER0C3kU0F P3NQ==