Re: [L2sm] Next steps with draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Mon, 22 January 2018 16:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8834; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1516639573; x=1517849173; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=SMQEEMI3jYOZ+v4pJbhMd6eDrjaukTFQmgpq83/Zwxs=; b=nAorv3PT5x3f30hCrv+ElhN6cbe/i3yMZF88RYFdEo+Chv630LFkqPWL GBwskM6J6FHqwZOaP77W77Fzk6z2I2OYUwuU1yWlzk2wuySKsjdUWp3Mm 2IBVr1yHCxXdcTaeSVxe3zbpEKxIvVRMv1M6Kh93RmO+hLopGPCoweZlP E=;