Re: [L2sm] Benjamin Kaduk's No Objection on draft-ietf-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-09: (with COMMENT)

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Wed, 18 April 2018 14:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10832; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1524060849; x=1525270449; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=2PBWdZKWjJFqUKqmc434rSxx8WzlAlPgzTzfLICWKj0=; b=QFbKm65RlsbLdW0ROmpiGKwKJYoRCgAlSI+D2/kyZXwZVm7iPngdBH/5 Uy6JRi4HuUMYrxjlv/2e1DaIAxTmwgiiBpOhbB+SuCarA9epgTmW+ncYr o3RO882uqEK/V98W8nqE4K4AGISxDjPtydQ10+yksfv/qLSld39M8c4KB 0=;