Re: [L2sm] Adoption poll for draft-wen-l2sm-l2vpn-service-model-03.txt

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Thu, 22 December 2016 13:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8552; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1482414251; x=1483623851; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:mime-version: in-reply-to; bh=CLa1TOWmy4ZWyipLjkW5PnEHQ5IK0WYSuAh6RTjY2H8=; b=ZWWJm8KbSvcoq9SYvwJILSKC2TasUxTapDRKc10dp+5h9qPoHTAbvaVQ JsFGfgVTvxWJrPf6QkxFyS7mKHzHMc1TRmCHlXsyK7yRFYIZLmcwgQMZA CWYsa6nbqb8DX6EvjBiX4uDs6T+V1eaUmh6ZkAeg3gy4I6JMWluw9G+8x 8=;