RE: [Idr] New Version Notification for draft-hao-idr-flowspec-evpn-00.txt

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 22 August 2014 13:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rNJa3YFLtOY0wAaCOPQU3qlDs7z8H+gkK2fkv7CXv8I=; b=r4qO+bAF4+I0XiTRWr4MHQs5pr/oyIl8dfQGcHpIrJidb75o5PRGM3F4aD9HeUo28G pH4krG0jipGC8c3Bovo4G0egGAFWtXcCF724yo0yhUjpgysTTDQaPNfRN+MfvRR9C64e BoZlnYTTpwewrahxx090Q7007q3folxDIHIpHwgxqCCjfPSquNpmsijhw1QhwkKzuxUD 1Er3FOcnYnnNDPGmDOX3bx9ptqMtkvPUUx5cFc06ufA+Jd8T8ikmwbBqVcn5MOxXwIJn amWi0CAzw+aSiAg/WC3yxU/ByQi+GCSJ3irNtA45wQWB3wZoMQpFvML/FQBjeKV5Y+7m YU+g==